Monday, September 12, 2011

Rain Boots

It's been raining cats and dogs on the East Coast for a little while now, and ive been rocking my rainboots for the past week anytime I go out in the rain. Rainboots are no longer the boring clunky rubber thingies that we used to wear as kids. They now come in fun funky patterns and colors. I'd rather be in the rain with cute rainboots than a cute pair of shoes. I have two pairs and I absolutely love em. the picture below is a photo of my favorite pair ...

I have definitely rocked my money's worth out of these boots. Unless you plan to buy a new pair every season, I would recommend that you spend a little more and buy one that'll last for a long time. I've had mine for almost 3years and they still look new.

Here are a few of my favorite rainboots :)




1 comment:

  1. the Burberry ones don't cost so much and there's a sale now at Nordstrom....I just got me a regular Clarks Leather Boot that will last me a long time

    ReplyDelete