Monday, September 12, 2011

New Shoes :)

Ok, so I know I said I wasnt gonna buy any shoes until December, well I slipped up ... Last week had to order a pair of shoes for my cousin and then somehow I ended buying a pair for myself. and that opened the floodgates. I ended up going to bakers website and noticed they were on sale so i ordered another one, then steve madden was having a 30% off sale and then ordered another one... and then during Fashion Night Out Aldo was having a sale and then got one there.. and then walked into marshalls to buy workout pants and i saw another on sale and ... you know how the story ends. anyway.. within a week I ended up with 7 pairs of shoes *hides face* . But I summed up courage and returned one -- (Yayy me) .. so i have a nice even number of 6 :) ... Still waiting on to to be delivered lol so technically I only have 4 :) .... Well no more shoes until December :(

Here's what I got :)


Steve Madden - Bevv-L in Leopard print. My absolute favorite. This pictures doesnt do it justice.

Steve Madden Bevv in Taupe ...Been eyeing these shoes since forever, and they were on sale at Marshalls :)

Halston Abby in Red. I have these in purple also. I love that black snakeskin heel against the Red suede :)


I got these and returned them the next day *pats self on the back*

Aldo Capecoral in black-multi

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting the bevy pump, but been too iffy about the leopard print cos of the way it looks online ....note taken

    ReplyDelete