Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Rachel Roy Collection



I have a new obsession with Rachel Roy shoes... a few weeks ago I went to the Macys in Philly and I came across one of the sickest heel i've ever seen, and i mean the heel... the shoe itself is a cute almond toe pump, but the heel is to die for, i can't even explain it so i took a picture :) Of course they didn't have my size at the store so i went online to look for them.

They are available at the Rachel Roy Website for $99. The images online don't do the shoes any justice. they're wayyyyyy hotter in person.

I was pretty impressed with most of the shoes in her Collection too. they are cute and very affordable. Here are a few of my favorites from her collection


You can check out her entire Fall collection HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment