Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jessica Simpson Vadio colorblock pumps


I remember the first time I saw these shoes. *sigh* Instantly fell in love and immediately thought about every outfit i could possibly wear with these shoes. I love love love the colors. and they are also super comfortable. Generally, I am not a fan of Jessica Simpson, but for some weird reason she makes really nice shoes. These shoes come in four colors. Purple, Turquoise, Nude and Brown. The purple ones are my favorite so that's what I have. They are $99 and are available from any of these retailers. Bakers , Macys Jessica Simpson's Website and even on amazon.com


Purple (I think it's more royal blue than purple tho)


Turquoise (Actual color is more teal than turquoise)



Pearlized Sand (which is basically Nude)

Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment