Friday, August 5, 2011

Leopard Trend Alert


I had to go to the Tmobile store in the mall last week, and every shoe store I walked past had at least one pair of animal print shoes on their window display. From Steve Madden to Bebe to Bakers to Nine West. I was like I have to blog about this. Animal Prints have been all the rage lately, and I know it's going to play a big part of numerous fall/autumn collections. Leopard print coats, dresses and of course SHOES add style and a unique touch to any outfit. When it comes to leopard prints, the rule of one at a time totally works especially when it comes to accessories. Here are a few of my favorites :)














BOOTS/BOOTIES


























SANDALS














FLATS








1 comment:

  1. They've been in for a couple of seasons now and have just refused to go. I love my nine west pair still (even though i've worn them once)

    ReplyDelete