Saturday, August 6, 2011

Catch the FEVER!!!



I am a HUGEEE FAN of Natischa Harvey and her Fever shoe brand. A few years ago when I was working at Jive Records, we had brought her in to style Ciara. You know how ridiculously difficult to style a woman in a man's body??? But she styled Ciara with absolute perfection. fast forward 3 years later, in 2010 she decided to start her shoe line - Fever. I remember the first day I came across the 'Tiff' shoes, I had to log off, go drink water, call my fellow shoe lover and then I came back. It was absolutely stunning and I just had to own a pair. Oh and did I mention that her shoes are super AFFORDABLE. They range from $60 - $200. High Street quality with Main Street prices, you can't beat that. tons of celebrities have been spotted rocking the 'tiff' shoes. Checkout the awesomeness that is her website www.Fevershoes.com . Below are a few of my favorites from her collection.








No comments:

Post a Comment